Monday, August 23, 2010

Mineral make up question?

Can you use mineral make up over liquid foundation?Mineral make up question?
suree.





i use loreal true match liquid foundation


then with loreal bare natural foundation, but tis like powder, so i use it as a powder.








and it works for me !! ^^ Mineral make up question?
You can, but mineral makeup is intended for being the foundation, so it may not give you the results you desire, it can also make your face look cakey. I use Bare Minerals foundations %26amp; mineral veil, I use my own concealer for better coverage %26amp; my own blush, but I've never put mineral makeup over my liquid, I feel like a clown.
Yup! I use Prescriptives mineral powder foundation over either their tinted moisturizer, or a liquid foundation.
I do.. I use Lancome foundation when I go out and I use my bare minerals as a powder. It works just as well
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment