Friday, August 20, 2010

Is bare minerals make up good for your skin?

i have combo skin and i wear the bare minerals foundation and the feather light mineral veil.








How true what they say that its made of minerals and is natural and is good for your skin?Is bare minerals make up good for your skin?
No. Not Bare Minerals. It is really bad for your skin because Bare Minerals adds Bismuth in their makeup as a cheap filler. What really drives me crazy is it is way overpriced anyway and then they add a cheap filler, that can irritate your skin, just for more profit!Is bare minerals make up good for your skin?
according to the law, they are only allowed to call it 'pure mineral' if it contains more than a certain percentage of minerals (app. 80 or even 90 %, I think) and no chemical additives.





so, compared to other make ups (and liquid foundations especially), there's little in those make ups that causes break outs. it is better for your skin than most other products are.





some brands claim that their product helps against acne. personally, I don't believe that - but at least, they do not worsen your skin condition.





btw, I use Mineral Make up and also have combination skin - I can only recommend it. and you don't have to buy the most expensive brand, for that...
I have used this product and find it very good, I also have combo skin and discolouration and have found this make-up gives good coverage and in the areas of my skin that are dry it doesn't cause the flaking that I got with liquid foundations - I WOULD recommend it !
Well it's certainly better than normal foundation because it doesn't block your pores..


No make-up is super healthy for your skin, but this one causes no harm and will not make you break-out.
yes marykay has the product with moisturizer in it to keep the skin soft and relent.
They say it is good for you. They also say that you get less break outs. I haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment