Monday, August 23, 2010

Mary Kay mineral make up questions?

I use Mary Kay make up and have been using the cream to powder foundation. I see in the new book where they are promoting the mineral make up. I bought some of that to try. I like it and it looks pretty good but I have large pores on my nose and it seemed to cover those well. Is there something else I could try with it? Also if you use the mineral make up can you also use regular eyeshadow and blush or do you need to use mineral? I dont have a beauty consultant to ask and I always buy my Mary Kay off ebay so please help!!!Mary Kay mineral make up questions?
Hello,


You could use concealer with it. and yes you can wear regular eyeshadow with mineral makeup.Mary Kay mineral make up questions?
my sister sells mk, and you should just use a little more powder on your nose, you can use reg makeup with it but mineral is better :p
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment