Monday, August 23, 2010

Dose Bare Minerals Make up really work that good?

Dose it really cover everything, or work good, I mean 60$ is alot to spend on make up if it dosent really work.I heard its so pure you can sleep in itDose Bare Minerals Make up really work that good?
I tried Bare Minerals and it made my face break out. I started using Everyday Minerals and it works great and it cost alot less. You can order samples thru their website for the cost of shipping ($3.97)


My coverage last all day and I have oily skin.Dose Bare Minerals Make up really work that good?
omg i use it and i totally don't get acne that much. if you have oily skin, use an oil control lotion before you put it on. but otherwise, it makes people look naturally pretty.
It is, its very good and natural looking, you can look at sephora.com also on amazon.com click under sephora and you can see all kinds of reviews of people that bought it and loved it
It works okay but it didn't stay on all day for me. :(


I switched to kms mineral essentials. It lasts all day and then some. It is just as pure, you can sleep in it, I just don't. Kms also doesn't contain bismuth as bare minerals does, so there is no worry about irritation.
It didn't do anything for me, and I have pretty nice skin to begin with...so don't waste your $$. Try other products like moisturizer, powder, blush. Don't forget to wash your face though.
it works diffrent on everyone
no need to disapoint you, but my friend uses bare minerals, and she has a ';little mark'; on her face, and it doesnt really cover it, i mean it takes it from red to pink, but i dont know, it might just be her skin.
I've heard its way better than Sheer Cover, and any other make-up you can buy at a store. I've seen a picture of a real person on here with the Bare Minerals make-up on too, and her skin looked flawless.. No Bumps,No zits,No scars,No Blotchiness/Discoloration..Notta..It just looked SUPER NaTURLE'
It doesn't stay on very good.
It worked for me. But to make sure it will work for you go to a make up store such as sephora and have them put it on you. Leave the store and wear it for a day to try it out and see if you like it!
Well it didn't work for me. I had to wear foundation underneath it to cover up my dark circles.
I've used it for years and just love it. Never went back to any other foundation. Out of curiousity I tried Sheer Cover recently and hated it, returned it to the store. You can buy it in singles on Ebay if you want to give it a try.
NO!


get sheer cover it's better


god bless


-stormy
yes, but you need to have a primer to make this product last longer on your face





bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment