Monday, August 23, 2010

Which is the better mineral make-up?

Id Bare Minerals or Pur Minerals or Everyday Minerals?Which is the better mineral make-up?
bare minerals. i've tried everyday minerals too. and its just not as good as bare minerals because it doesn't last as long during the day. i haven't tried pur minerals. but honestly i really love bare minerals it works great. you will love it too.Which is the better mineral make-up?
I personally really like bare minerals and sheer cover. They blend very well with your skin after wearing it 15 mins or so. Bare minerals also helped clear my skin to so it is pretty good.
Actually I believe Bare Escentuals is the very best. Company out of San Francisco. You can purchase on line too.
I use bare minerals. It is awesome!
I think bare minerals. It gets the job done!
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment