Monday, August 23, 2010

Question about Maybelline Mineral make-up?

Ok I asked a question similar to this but anybody who has or is currently using this how is it?How is the coverage?I use loreal liquid make-up and I love the coverage that it gives me but it is too thick and I have kinda oily skin so ya know it dont exactly help that.I know people with oily skin shouldnt use liquid make-up but I wanted to try it to see how it was.I prefer the feel of powder but I want the coverage of a liquid.Is this Maybelline mineral make-up what I'm looking for?I really want to try it.I have used the Maybelline pure powder and I loved that it was my exact shade but I needed a little better coverage.I dont need thick coverage I just have some small scars on may face that I want to hide.So anyone that uses this can you tell me hows the coverage? and if it will be good for someone with kinda oily skin?Oh and if anyone is wondering I dont have oily skin because I dont wash my face.I wash my face everyday it is just naturally like that.Question about Maybelline Mineral make-up?
its amazing! i love it, its so light feeling and it covers a lot(redness, blemishes) i would definately recommend it.Question about Maybelline Mineral make-up?
I haven't tried this mineral makeup, but mineral makeup gives you the coverage that's sheer,and natural, and you won't see the line of demaration, it will be so natural, sheer, coverage that will look almost like airbrush makeup. Since Maybelline and Loreal, and some of the other cheaper over the counter Mineral makeup are the least expensive, it would be easier to try them out without going broke. Also, most of your drugstore, like CVS, RiteAid, etc. have very lienent return/refund policies that will allow you to return the product if you don't like it, within a set time. So, take advantage of this. Also, the dept stores have makeup artist that can make you up for free or a small fee.





Also the mineral makeup is natural, from the earth and will be very good for oily skin. I think it will be a good match for you, you just have to find the right product for you.
I haven't used the Maybelline one, but I have used the Neutrogena Mineral Powder.





It works pretty well, but on ME, makes me look cakey. But that's because I have both oily, dry, AND acne prone skin!





I'm also very difficult to find a powder that matches my skin tone. I am pale, but the pale colors I find still don't match my skin tone.





So I would think it would be a bit easier to match a darker skin tone! You lucky girl!





So in my experience, the Neutrogena powder works quite well, and you can carry it in your purse without making a mess because you just pump the powder in the brush, and put a lid back on when you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment