Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking oily after Mineral Make Up?

I don't think I'm an oily skin person and I never needed to do touch ups when I use to use Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Foundation because I never felt like I looked oily or shiny except at the most in the sun. Now that I use alima's Mineral Make up, I notice by 4th period in the school day I look a little shiny. It's really little but I just hate doing touch ups, so now I'm bringing my Clean%26amp;Clear Oil Blotting Paper to school Does mineral make up make you more prone to being oily or something or what? I already put on the alima primer powder beforehand. When I put on the Revlon make up, I applied Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion prior to application and I do the same for Alima- then I put on the primer, color balancing powder, and then the mineral foundation.Looking oily after Mineral Make Up?
I have used Bare Minerals for years and have not had this problem, even when it is humid out. Set the foundation with Mineral Veil (it comes with most of their kits) and it will last for most (if not all) day.Looking oily after Mineral Make Up?
just stop using the products
hello,


if you want read something about bare minerals makeup


i just come accross this blog which may help you





http://baremineral-makeup.blogspot.com
*You could also be sweating more and the make-up during the day rubs off. Mineral make-up may or may not do this ( but since i haven't heard of the brand) it could cause your pores to get clogged up therefore; you are left with an oily residue.





hope this helped
in my magazine they said if you get oily after applying powder, put a little water on your brush then swirl tap buff lol.
Try purity cosmetics. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment