Friday, August 20, 2010

Is the shade Ivory in Avon's mineral make up pale enough?

I am very pale and I do not want to look like I am wearing make up as I want to enhance my paleness ( I do not want a tan so do not suggest it, I want to embrace my natural beauty ). I want to try Avon's new mineral make up powder. I get the odd blemish so would it be enough coverage for any redness? When I say pale I mean almost translucent pale, I don't have any trace of tan on me, but yes I am healthy! :)Is the shade Ivory in Avon's mineral make up pale enough?
I have fair skin as well and tried Avons ivory and thought it was much too light. This was before they added all the new colors. I think you will defenitely be safe ordering it. If it ends up too light or too dark, you can order another shade to mix with the ivory to make it darker or lighter as needed. Just thought I'd mention it, but I sell mineral makeup as well, at Mineralperfect.com and have a great variety of shades and am also willing to work with you on a color. Thanks and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment