Friday, August 20, 2010

Faerie Organic Mineral make-up Vs. Everyday Mineral Makeup??:)?

Which one gave you great coverage without looking cakey??:) And the look of smooth amazing skin??





Im sooo interested in both but im not sure which one is better%26gt;_%26lt; lol





P.s. I have acne prone skin and its a lil bit oily





Highly highly apreciate this:)Faerie Organic Mineral make-up Vs. Everyday Mineral Makeup??:)?
I like EDM better, especially since I am oily like you. Try their Intensive collection. It is great-Faerie Organic Mineral make-up Vs. Everyday Mineral Makeup??:)?
i've only tried everyday minerals. I'd recommend just getting the starter kit. I felt like it was hard to buff it out but I'm used to bare minerals being idiot proof lol.





It looked alright. It took me awhile before I found a good color for myself, i think i ordered like 2 different sample packs. i use korres primer too so it lasts and looks good once i get it to buff. Good luck!
well ive read all kinds of mixed reviews on mineral makeup...all the different brands have something different that people dont like...=/...i wanted a new type of foundation so badly a few years ago and i did a lot of research...i found Dinair Airbrush Makeup and ive been using it ever since. It covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so tis not bad for ur skin. i know they have this stuff that u can put under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil and its produced...anywho fif u google Dinair you'll find their site and u can look through it...hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment