Monday, August 23, 2010

What mineral make-up can I use?

I really, really want to use mineral make-up. I bought a kit from Sephora of the bareMinerals foundation, and I absolutely love the way it feels and how well it covers without looking or feeling cakey.





The only thing I DON'T like about the bareMinerals brand is that they have very few shades that aren't golden undertones. My skin doesn't have gold tones to it, so putting it on make me look jaundiced and yellow, almost like I sprayed a layer of fake tanner on my face.





Before you say I got a shade that's too dark, that's not possible. I'm way, way pale and got the lightest colors they offer.





So is there any alternative out there to bareMinerals that offers mineral make-up to girls who don't worship the sun and/or their tanning bed?What mineral make-up can I use?
Drugstore: Maybelline Mineral power


This stuff runs from about $10 a piece%26amp; rocks! i love it so so much! Drugstores will also sell other brands that have Mineral lines.





Pro stores: MAC Mineralize


This stuff runs from about $28 a piece but is great for high quality\ long lasting makeup! i would choose the MAC over the drugstore brand, but either works great! Hope this helped!! Good luck!What mineral make-up can I use?
Im deathly pale and Bare Minerals was fine for me. You say you brought a kit... usually they have light kits and dark kits but they dont put their lightest colour in these kits. I think their lightest colour is called fairly light or fair (I cant remember which). Try buying these INSTEAD of the kit. It is a lighter shade than what you have now.


But if you dont wane bare minerals anymore, then try clinique. They have loads of mineral makeups, in light shades too. The people at the desk will advise you on which minerals for your skin type :)
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment