Friday, August 20, 2010

Bare Mineral Make-up?

I am a MAC girl, but I have heard many friends I try Bare Minerals foundation for a natural look and mac for the other items.





Any suggestions or feedback on Bare MineralsBare Mineral Make-up?
yeah, people are ALWAYS suggesting Bare Minerals to me but i have found that if you have normal to a drier skin it is not the best product. i use CARGO foundation and it works really well and looks very natural.


I don't know how ';natural'; the indgredients are in this foundation but i've never had any breakouts from it or anything like that.


especially if your going from MAC to Bare Minerals i think you will be dissappointed


they also don't have a good selection of different shadesBare Mineral Make-up?
I've tried both and found a new cosmetic line called Bella Beauty where I buy everything - the foundation and the other items. I've included a link to the company website in case you want to take a look..
I just got it. At first I hated it because I wasn't putting enough on so I thought it didn't cover anything, but then I learned how much to put on and I absolutely LOVE it. Also, you are benefiting your skin because it is so good for you. You cannot tell it is on at all. Always remember- when you put something on your skin you are basically eating it.
You may not notice any difference between the two now, but in the future, your skin will look better and healthier if you use mineral makeup!
Ipersonally LOVE bare minerals. It does look more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment