Friday, August 20, 2010

Physicians forumla mineral make-up.. help?

I have acne prone skin, and wear a lot of make-up during the day. I am considering changing all my make-up to Physicains Formula mineral make-up. As i have heard it will be better for my skin. Has any one used it before, if so how is it?Physicians forumla mineral make-up.. help?
I have the whole line of the physicians formula minerals. I hate it. It doesn't cover well at all. It also gets shinny after a while, and I have dry skin which is odd. The only thing I like about the line is the mineral eye shadow. If you do decide to get P.F. mineral makeup, make sure you go by what the packaging says( Fair, Light, or Medium) not the color it looks like in the package because it comes out darker on the skin. I would suggest trying L'Oreal mineral makeup. From reviews I've read, its the closet drug store equivalent to bare minerals. Hope that helps. Good Luck!Physicians forumla mineral make-up.. help?
its amazing..better than mac!
It's not a bad product. I use to work in a health and beauty store. Depending on wether you want a powder or a liquid. Wear a moisturiser underneath. Please use the right moisturiser for you skin. Go to a place that sells the product and ask for a sample. It sounds like you have oily skin. Use products that help to reduce the oiliness. That's all I can tell you
i havent use it but my friends did.


and it worked on them.


it gets rid of the pimples and stuff.
I tried their eyeshadow once. It was ok, it didn't irritate my skin, but the color wasn't as crisp as I thought it would be.


I tried the grey eyeshadow.
I love phyisicians Formula. I have used their bronzer, blush, and several eyeshadows. They are great
I just bought it and I really like it alot. I bought the liquid minerals foundation in buff biege. I bought the classic ivory color and it was too light so I returened it. It is talc free and covers very well!! If you dont like it you can reutrn it. But I think its ones of the best foundations out there. Good Luck!!
I've used some of their powders and they're ok, but they're expensive and they still have ingredients that can be irritating to your skin. There aren't very many choices for colors. Plus, they look chalky on me, and I don't even have dry skin.





I would recommend Everyday Minerals because their foundations have tons of color choices and their foundations look really natural. Plus, they're not very expensive and they only have four ingredients, so they won't bother your skin. You can order a free sample kit from their website.


www.everydayminerals.com
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment