Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats so great about mineral make-up?

and which brand is the best.Whats so great about mineral make-up?
Mineral makeup is great because it goes on really lightly, it's lasting, holds for a long time, gives nice coverage, doesn't clog pores, looks flawless and looks and feels very natural. Some mineral make up even has really good minerals in it, which can help clear up most skin problems.





The mineral makeups that I use are everyday minerals (you can get free samples off of the website, just pay $3 shipping) and CoverGirl's trublend mineral foundation. You can get Covergirl at Walmart, CVS or Walgreens. Probably other places too, but that's off the top of my head.Whats so great about mineral make-up?
I don't know what's so great about mineral make up either. I like to use Max Factor actually. Anyway my mom uses it and she loves it she uses Bare Minerals it's a brand with lots of different shades and stuff. If you go to the store Ulta you can have a employee try it on you and you can see if you like it. Also my mom uses Sheer Cover. See the thing is with my mom she can't really find a perfect color for her so she is always buying and not using the colors. It can be expensive however but it's supposedly supposed to be more light and comfortable on your skin. I don't like it I guess I'm more a simple girl because I like a cheap $8 Max Factor stick.
It can provide a light, natural coverage, best for oily skin though, as I have very dry skin and I find it can show patchiness. Also, you can mix your mineral foundation with moisturizer and turn it into a sort of ';liquid'; consistency. It goes on very lightly this way as well. As for the brand, I've heard that L'Oreal Bare Naturale is a great drugstore brand.
i never new what all the hype was all about. recentlly i tried some (really cheap brand) and even that was amazing so im guessing better brands would work even better.





1. almost impossible to mess up


2. goes on easlly and fast, i ussally use fountation concear and poweder everything is so much each faster natural and better looking


3. even with the cheap makeup face is feeling and looking so much better since i started
Mineral make up is good for people that have oily/combo skin..


because it is made up of minerals it doesn't block the pores and contribute to imperfection!! Sheer cover is a well known Mineral foundation.. Maybeline has a new minerals make up line..


The minerals are good for the skin too.


Kinda like the vitamins and minerals that are needed for the body...
I love that it gives coverage like a liquid foundation, but it still looks really natural and light on your skin. I also like that it doesn't wear off after a few hours. It is also great for sensetive skin and acne prone skin! I use everyday minerals. It is only $12 for the large jar.
Dude get Bare Minerals. That stuff is really good. I just bought it and I love it. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing any powder at all. You can go to Ulta or Sephora get the stuff. Depending on where you are, the powder cost 25 dollars. It good stuff.
Feels light and not cakey like liquid foundation. It gives good coverage just like liquid makeup but it is made with minerals which won't clog your pores or make acne worse.
its a lot better for your skin, rather than liquid make-up. its lighter, and goes on better.
it doesnt clog pores which is a big issue for some women.. And its light and un noticeable. Bare minerals is good :]
nothing but ordinary


=)
gives your skin a natural glow like you are not wearing makeup
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment