Friday, August 20, 2010

Brown skin gals, which mineral make up is best for brown skin Loreal, Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, Christina?

I'm American Indian. I'm not real light or dark. I'm tan/light caramel. I need something that blends with my skin.Brown skin gals, which mineral make up is best for brown skin Loreal, Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, Christina?
I use Bare Minerals I mix a light color with a dark color that way if I happen to get a tan I can just put a little bit more dark in there to match my skin or lessen the dark if for some reason I am a little lighter it works well for meBrown skin gals, which mineral make up is best for brown skin Loreal, Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, Christina?
M.A.C. and Fashion Fair also Maybelline's Dream MATTE Mousse
me too!! ^_^


most of these makeup brands have looks that will achieve what your looking for. bare minerals offers a more natural way though and theres not much variety that you'd find with other brands.


try going to ur local jcpennies,macys hechts whatever and go to the makeup section and they will usually give u a free makeover to see what looks good on you. these ladies are professionals too so theyre pretty good.
Bare Minerals.
I know everyone says bare minerals is great. I, myself have tried it. But I'm asian and my skin tone has a yellowish undertone in it. Bare minerals doesn't really take that in to acct. I've tried mixing different shades together to create something more complimenting, but it always seemed somewhat pinkish on and never blended with my neck. Any of the mineral products don't compliment all skin colors. You might get lucky though if you do blend a lighter and darker color together.
are you native american? or american indian as in from over there? well, i am from the crow creek sioux tribe!!! WHOO!!! if you are native, then i recommend loreal. they have the stuff that naturally matches our skin tone. i use bare minerals, but i dont liek it at all. i only use it because it cost my boyfriend 28 bucks. i have an oily t-zone and their powders are wonders. if u like minerals, go with their bare naturale. (i ahve that myself.) it covers well with a matte finish... i hope this works or you.
I've tried bare minerals and they didn't work very well. they don't have very many colors and it doesn't match very well. But u can try and see if ur one of the few it DOES match. I got it before and mixing the foundation is a pain its hard to get it just right! I personally like Mac. They have more colors and it matches very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment