Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A friend, her sister and I use mineral make-up and we all have areas on our faces that darken more in the sun.

The darker skin is high on our cheeks and in the same spot on all of us. Could the minerals cause thisA friend, her sister and I use mineral make-up and we all have areas on our faces that darken more in the sun.
that would depend on what brand you use. i've been using bare minerals for 5 years now, it has a spf 15, i never had that happen.A friend, her sister and I use mineral make-up and we all have areas on our faces that darken more in the sun.
Perhaps. Or, you can all not be putting anough sunscreen on...? I don't know.
It depends what brand you are using , some of them I have used and disliked the quality but I have also read many negative reviews about many of the mineral products that are advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment