Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did your bare-mineral make-up run out fast?

it works amazing on my skin and i did everything the lady told me to do, but it ran out extremely fast as in1 month and all of my fairly light is gone and almost all of my light is gone.


it didnt use a lot at all and the lady said it would last a year. should i go and get my money back or just buy it again- i loved how my skin looked.Did your bare-mineral make-up run out fast?
Its a very messy product there is a lot of waste. Also this brand you have to be careful because of the high content of bismuth it does Nestle in your pores and builds up to make un made up complexion dull and lifeless eventually skin irritation and breaks out do occur. Bismuth is a natural form of lead arsenic found in soil.





A long lasting and very safe brand I can recommend is bee luscious cosmetics I have had great success with this brand among my clients.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.comDid your bare-mineral make-up run out fast?
very strange, having been using it for over 2 years


one container 0.3 oz size lasts me about 3-5 months?


did you get a smaller sample size?


yes buy again and use just a little


when ppl first start to use it they tend to use too much


and you will still get the coverage
It does go kinda fast, but mine lasted for about 2-3 months..try using a little less :)
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment