Monday, August 23, 2010

Has any one tried the mineral make up at icing by claires?

http://www.icingbyclaires.com/beauty_landing.aspHas any one tried the mineral make up at icing by claires?
I've never tried them but I've bought a makeup palette from there and they're like, Bratz makeup lol. I suggest you should try Everyday Minerals makeup or Bare Minerals or anything that is REAL mineral makeup.Has any one tried the mineral make up at icing by claires?
actually, some of my friends who are in their early teens wear them and they actually like them!


if you don't want to spend money and just wanna have fun with makeup, without spending $$$$$, then go for it!


:)
Seeing as it's by Claires, and all of their make-up is usually prettttty crappy, i would not waste my money on it.
That looks nice.
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment