Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone tried bare mineral make up? did it really do wonders for your skin? does it improve ur skin too?

i think it will depend on the person. I have it and i love it. I think it covers really good. I rarely get pimples now. I feel like liquid always caked on. I admit though it does suck in the summer because it comes off easily with water or sweat! i try not to use much makeup in the summer though.





If you're thinkin about getting it i would suggest going to one of the bare essential stores and having them do your makeup. See if you like it and find your color. otherwise you're wasting money of the starter kit which you only use 1/2 of because the other color doesn't match yours!Has anyone tried bare mineral make up? did it really do wonders for your skin? does it improve ur skin too?
Well, here's some new information having used Bare Minerals, myself. It is too expensive and I could never get quite the right color. I have also used just about every other mineral foundation out there. Bella Rose by Serious Skin Care sold on HSN works best for me. It is a much better value because you get about 40% more product which lasts a lot longer. Give it a try. You have a 30 day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose. Good luck !!!!Has anyone tried bare mineral make up? did it really do wonders for your skin? does it improve ur skin too?
Yes! and now they have a blemish repair product that you brush on. It sounds good. It's great not to put pore clogging liquid foundation on your skin.
I wouldn't say it worked wonders. It is pretty good, it covers well. It is harder to put on than liquid or pressed powder, you have to get used to it. It is easy to put on too much at first.
I have tried this brand and many others. All I can tell you is that you should not be fooled by the commercials. BE contains an element called Bismuth. This element causes itching and could irritate skin. The commercials never tell you that, but read the reviews and you see how many people have allergies to this product. Try a pure mineral like Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. This company never advertises but the products are pure and about 1/5 of the price of BE.
Yes, I think it is great.


I don't know if it improve my skin but I feel good wearing it.
haha ive tried it and i hated it. i used to live with my aunt and she had the hole thing, the foundation and ALL of the eyeshadows. the eyeshadows arent that great because they come out lighter than usual so you have to use alot if you want that darker look. overall i hated it, the foundation didnt cover ****. and plus, that crap is expensive
i was super doubtful on all these hype about the bare minerals i finally decided to order it.and I am super happy with it....it does improve ur skin and is super natural I luv the mineral veil I have oily skin and that does wonders i luv bare minerals...=)
YES! so i tried fake bare minerals like loreals mineral wear. that made me break out and now i only use bare minerals and i have no breakouts at all. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment