Monday, August 23, 2010

Mineral make-up?

What is your opinion on make-ups like rawMinerals or bareMinerals? Are either worth it? Is there another mineral make-up you would suggest? Do they work as advertised? Are they good for people with sensitive skin that are prone to break outs? Anybody have any problems?Mineral make-up?
Try Sephora they have great mineral make up


I think it makes a Huge difMineral make-up?
LOVE mineral makeup! However, you need to buy from a reputable highly recommended site or brand because I have gotten some off the net that's like a powder from a makeup compact...ie, it didn't spread nicely %26amp; looked like chalk on my skin.
I am not familliar with raw minerals but I have used bare minerals/bare escentuals and sheer cover in the past. I didn't care for either as both contain bismuth, and ingredient that causes a lot of issues for those with acne and sensitive skin. They are also way overpriced.





I switched to kms mineral essentials a year ago. It is a pure cosmetic so it is great for those that have sensitive skin like myself. It has really exceeded my expectations as far as performance. I am thrilled with the results.
I use bare minerals and I love the coverage that it gives you. There is a starter kit that you purchase at e-bay. That's what I did and it was so much cheaper. It comes with 4 colors a CD to show you how to apply it. Its reversible in the way you can put in on.
I have been using Bare Minerals for about 3 years and I love it. I can sleep in it, if I forget to wash my face, and not worry about a break out. Anymore, I cannot stand the feeling of creme foundation because it feels so heavy and makes my face feel dirty, in comparison to the mineral makeup. It also covers just as well, if not better than, creme foundations and it is better for your skin.
I have found that origins skin care and makeup is the best. They have a booth at macy's here, but I'm sure you can find it online and they have stores. I have tried the cheap makeup and bare minerals, I honestly think this is the best. I have their face masks, foundation, concealer, eye liner, and shampoo. My skin has gotten so much better since I started using their products.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
I like bare minerals a lot, but I havent tried the others. I dont have to wear much at all without seeing a difference and its very easy to wash off. I like it a lot!
Arbonne International is a swiss based company that produces 100% botanical products that contain no artificial/toxic ingredients in their makeup or any of their products! Their mineral makeup is a leading brand that doesn't come off during daily activity and won't cause breakouts! It actually has beneficial ingredients that are wonderful for reducing fine lines, reduces enlarged pores and creates flawless skin! You will absolutely love it!! Their skincare line is unbeatable as well! I'm happy to give you more information and can get these for you at 35% off the retail price! you can email me at mandy_118@hotmail.com


~Blessings!
I am a big fan of kms mineral essentials. I used to use bare minerals but it is very expensive! I get the same results with kms for much less. :)
I dont know about spending almost 100.00 bucks on bareminerals but loreal has out a new minearl makeup and i love it. It covers well and lasts all day! Cheaper to =]


good luck
Bare minerals has bismuth oxychloride in it, which makes a lot of ppl itch, inlcluding me. I think its in sheer cover too.


I tried tons of samples from all over and I like LA Minerals the best. I use the HOllywood foundation the most. Great coverage, and stays on really good. I swim in it and it stays on.


Mineral makeup is great for ppl with sensitive skin, at least the natural kind. The store brands are full of chemicals, so watch out! Read the labels.


LA Minerals has samples for like $1 and ship em free.


http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment