Monday, August 23, 2010

Mineral Make Up help?

i have been using bare minerals for almost 2 years and it been great but its a little expensive, i was wondering if anyone has tried anything such as raw minerals, sheer cover etc. and wat did you think?





i want to try something differentMineral Make Up help?
i don't think there is anything better than i.d bare minerals...i wont change it ever ...i love loreal minerals they are pretty light and suitable for many skin tonesMineral Make Up help?
Physicians Formula has great Mineral Wear loose powder foundation. it comes in that little oval container. you gettoooons of product too for a pretty reasonable price. it costs between $11-$14 depending on where you go. target seems to be the cheapest. i used it every single day (literally!) and its lasted me for 6 months. It comes with its own Kabuki brush as well, so you dont have to worry about buying one. its gr8 for coverage and it goes on really natural. =-)
I use the CoverGirl mineral powder. I've been using it for about 2 years and I love it. Sometimes I use it to set liquid foundation. It works great and doesn't make me break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment