Friday, August 20, 2010

Mineral make up ? witch one to try!! ?

I have one now its just from walgreen its by physicians formula . It covers really good but after about a hour my skin is so oily. an then i get small break outs.





Bare minerals


sheer cover


fairy organics





they all say there ';good'; for your skin and wont cause break outs, but covers like a makeup .


Let me know if you tryed any an how they work :)





thanks! =)Mineral make up ? witch one to try!! ?
You have to experiement w/ Mineral Makeup .. I tried Bare Minerals and the ingredients irritated my skin , I use physicians formula and get good coverage but i cant wear it in the summer ( my skin gets oily and i tend to breakout a little ) .. So far Everyday Minerals has worked for me and i can use it year round !





Everyday Minerals offers sample sets ( 3 foundations , 1 concealer and 1 blush ) they are free you just pay the shipping ! You may want to give it a try .. at least if it doesnt work for you , you didnt have to spend a load of money on a product you cant wear .





As far as the others you mentioned ive never tried them !





Good Luck hope you find what your looking for :)Mineral make up ? witch one to try!! ?
I should be a spokesperson for Bare Minerals. I love it so much! I have never had any problems with breakouts and it seriously does what the infomercial says: gives you flawless skin. I have gone to sleep with it on occasion and have never had any problem. With normal make up my skin would tend to get extremely oily even after just a couple hours. But all day, all night, and a reapplication of the Bare Minerals and I have zero oil issues. It leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soft as well. Not to mention that it lasts FOREVER. It make seem like you're breaking the bank at first, but seriously, a container of foundation can last from 6 mo. - a year. I had eye shadow last me almost 2 years! You use so little at a time. It's awesome.
Bare minerals is so great! I had never worn any kind of powder before and I started with that and I love it. its very light and really does make your skin look flawless. I usually only wear it for pictures because it really does make your skin look fabulous. you should def try it! I also went to bed wearing it accidentally and my skin didnt break out the next day. I have really sensitive skin and the bare minerals is perfect! oh and it also keeps oilyness wayyyy down.
those mineral make ups only work with certain types of skin. all of my family is able to use the bare minerals but i cant. as my face gets oily it starts to bead up and i look ashy. i tried dior airbrush make up %26amp; its awesome %26amp; light. ill never look back at mac or chanel.
I found that i like Mary Kay's new mineral line. Plus the great thing about mary kay is that they have 100% guarantee! and u can try before you buy!


i added my consultants web addy. She's great... plus she'll ship anywhere in the US!
i use bare minerals! it works great. it goes on light, and doesn't look trashy! i've been using it forever, deffinitly try it!
I use Prescriptives mineral foundation and LOVE it but my skin does get oily after the day has gone by - but less with this than anything else. You need to make sure to use an oil control moisturizer before putting any makeup on your face.
check out the Clinique line of makeup. they have some awesome mineral powder that covers just as good as foundation!
BARE MINERALS. LOVEEE IT
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment