Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is sheercover mineral make-up non comogenic?

i want to get it, but i have no idea whether it will block my pores or not. Someone told me mineral makeup doesnt. But Still, help please?


www.sheercover.com.auIs sheercover mineral make-up non comogenic?
Sheer Cover is not a true mineral makeup because It contains other fillers and ingredients other than minerals, so it will not perform like a real mineral makeup.





As a professional makeup artist, I have used many brands of makeup with Sheer Cover being one of them. It didn't clog pores, in fact it didn't cover very well as it is very sheer, and it doesn't have much staying power.





I reccomend KmS Mineral Essentials to my clients and friends. I wear and have worked with this product and find the coverage and wear superior to the other brands I have used. It is 100% pure mineral makeup that really delivers and at the same time costs less than Sheer Cover and it's competitors.. You might want to check them out. They ship overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment