Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is the e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) mineral make up good?

i was thinking of buying it online


does any one know how much shipping is?


are their brushes good?Is the e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) mineral make up good?
Pros:


Compact, Easy To Use, Functional, Time-Saver


Cons:


Holes too big for product


Best Uses:


Everyday, Going Out, Travel





I have been using mineral products since they first came out. And I am more than pleasantly pleased with the feel and results of my E.L.F. products.


[AND I LOVE MY MINERAL LIPSTICK...I'm writing my review here since this product is so new. If you haven't yet tried it I would recommend buying it now. It's long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips.]


Thanks E.L.F. for helping my achieve great, natural-looking results without breaking my piggy-bank. Now I can have all the colors I want...yeah me!Is the e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) mineral make up good?
I've bought a few of their mineral products and here's what I thought





Concealer: Doesn't do anything, total waste.





Mineral Booster: Again, doesn't seem to do anything.





Eyeshadow: They stay on all day, but the colours are nothing like the pictures they show.





Brushes: I haven't tried their ';Professional'; brushes as they seem to be exactly like their other brushes. Average, work fine.





Shipping is $6.95
Some product are good some are crap. I loved the concealer brush. The items are a dollar, but when you spend $15 you type in ';catalina'; in code box before checkout and they will take off 50% on products ordered. Delivery is almost $7. Delivery time is kinds long. It took me 2 weeks to get my order.
i really like their mineral eyeshadows...if you like purple get ';royal';, its gorgeous!(especially with a base)


theyre large eyeshadow brush and blending brush are good.


not sure about the rest....





i'm not sure how much shipping is because i got mine for free


(if you spend over $75)





i wanna say its $6 or $7 though.
i have it but i 'm really pale and got the light but it was actually kinda dark on me. that said i would not buy it online (like i did) unless you are sure the color would be good. also it spills easily
NO!!!!


EWWWW SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY!


JUST GET BARE MINERALS

No comments:

Post a Comment