Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with my mineral make up?

ive got some mineral make up and so far so good. I'm a bit confused about the order you put it on. i know the finishing powder goes on last but i have green corrector and concealer too. also ive found my nose still gets kind of oily and my pores look huge around my nose. any tips?I need help with my mineral make up?
I just bought the Bare Escentuals starter kit, and using the routine on the DVD that came with it, I found that my nose was still getting oily and the minerals would kind of fade off. I tried experimenting, and found that if I did concealer first, then a layer of the finishing powder (mineral veil), then the whole face foundation, then a final layer of the mineral veil, it stayed on much better. It also kept the oily nose at bay. I think the minerals provide enough coverage so that you wouldn't need the green corrector, but if not, I would think you'd start off with that, then a layer of mineral veil, then the whole face foundation and a final layer of mineral veil.





---%26gt;Good Luck!I need help with my mineral make up?
First, there's no way to shrink the actual size of your pores, unfortunately. There are things you can do to reduce their appearance though. The green corrector is for areas of redness on your face and should be dabbed on first. Your concealer is for small areas of blemishes that you want to cover. I would use the concealer around your nose to educe the appearance of pores. Then, add your mineral powder foundation, blush, and finish with the finishing powder to set everything and give your face a smooth, matte finish. Good luck!
Jen sounds brilliant , and her advice very sound.


Though i think with pores , if you use masks in that


area , and also pore strips , you will find it will start


working on reducing the pores. Also the odd facial wil


go tremendous benefits to your skin. And in particular


for your pores area.


Otherwise the rest follow as Jen advised...all sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment