Monday, August 23, 2010

Larenim mineral make-up?

I've been trying to find a light natural looking foundation. Something that will allow my skin to breath.





I heard that Larenim was a good brand. Do you agree or disagree? Is there a better light foundation?





The reason I'm going with mineral is because everything else seems to break me out. And this brand does not have the bismoth that Bareminerals has. I heard it breaks people out. I have ultra sensitive skin.





So any help will be appreciated!





Also is the Alba facial cleanser good?Larenim mineral make-up?
i would suggest trying samples before you commit, especially if you are looking for your color.





i have not tried larenim but i do know that these are good ones:





everydayminerals.com (they send you free samples tooo! just have to pay for shipping)


alimacosmetics.com (only 1.50 for foundation samples)


lumierecosmetics.com/ (6 piece sample kit for $9.00)includes shipping)





also, these do not contain bismouth

No comments:

Post a Comment