Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can you buy mineral make up?

utyutyutyuWhere can you buy mineral make up?
I think you can buy mineral makeup pretty much anywhere, but if you are talking about bare minerals which is the best you can get it at bare essentials or sephora. Those are the two places i know of. I think they sell the starter kits at like macy's and maybe a few other places.Where can you buy mineral make up?
online @ www.bareescentuals.com and on QVC, mary kay now has great mineral make up . I have used them both and they are great. Mary Kay is a lot less expensive. They have a loose mineral in a jar that you apply with a kabuki brush, and they have a mineral in a compact that you can apply with a sponge or brush.
where cant you buy mineral make-up???





you can go to the pharmacy, myers, priceline... and all the make-up places..





get revlon i have it, it works good on my skin.
Go to this online shop. This lady makes her own mineral eyeshadows, and they are absolutely amazing! I have a few and people constantly ask me if I'm wearing MAC.





http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=533鈥?/a>
I use MK Mineral Powder Foundation, it's worked great for me and I love how it feels like I have no makeup on at all!


www.marykay.com/bvelazquez
Ulta, sephora, drug stores, bare minerals, department stores.
Avon sells a mineral brush-on make up for short money and it works just as well as the expensive stuff.
if you're looking for bare minerals, they have it at target
Man


EVERYWHERE.
lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment