Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bare essentials mineral make up is this the same as sheer cover on sky ? is it any good?

Sheer Cover is made of the same things that Bare Escentuals is, minerals. Most of the time it's a personal preference, I've worn Bare Escentuals for 5 years and I like it because you have more options than you do with most other mineral make-ups. There are more choices for skin tones and a lot more eyeshadow colors. It's sold at Ulta and Sephora, as well as in the Bare Escentual Boutiques. You can also get it on QVC. My recommendation is to get the Starter Kit, it comes with two foundation choices (ask someone at the store to help you figure out which color is best for you), warmth, mineral veil, the flawless face brush and a how-to video. I also recommend the City Lights glimpse and the Cupcake glimpse.Bare essentials mineral make up is this the same as sheer cover on sky ? is it any good?
am even more confused now lol went onto guthy renker site and qvc and there are 4/5 different mineral kits of different makers available , thanks for all answers girls it helps when ppl have buyed and tried xx Report Abuse
Bare essentials mineral make up is this the same as sheer cover on sky ? is it any good?
will decide and give one of them ago especially if they can help with dark circles that no amount of water or sleep shifts Report Abuse

I have no idea what sheer cover on sky is, but Bare Escentuals are great!!! I have NOT worn any other make-up since I found these. I have oily skin %26amp; this does not make the problem worse... I love it!!!! It looks so natural %26amp; not like it was put on with a putty knife or spray gun, like the liquid make ups ALWAYS look like.....
I'm a dedicated user of bare escentuals and I love it! I really think you should give it a try and make the decision for yourself!





(I have never heard of sheer cover on sky before)
I actually use Bare Essentuals...and it's really good. I love it. The first time I wore their I.D. Foundation, the change was noticeable. It gives you really the feeling of lightness and carefree feeling while keeping your imperfections unseen. It is best used with the Kabuki Brush.
Bare Escentuals makes Bare Minerals. You can find it at Sephora, Bare Escentuals boutique, QVC and I also believe some Ulta location also carry it.


I love it, I've been wearing it for 3 1/2 years and I wouldn't wear anything else. I have oily skin, dark circles and broken capillaries. It doesn't clog your pores, you control the coverage and it has SPF 15. It covers my issues and looks natural.


A little goes a long way, if you can pick up the try me kit which is $60-75 depending on where you get it. It has 2 foundation shades, warmth, mineral veil, 3 brushes and an instructional DVD. It'll take a little getting used to so do get frustrated.


Just remember to swirl, tap and buff.


I know Sephora has a liberal return policy so if you don't like it you're not out anything, the boutiques you have 30 days and you need your receipt.


Good luck and give it a try!
I love bare escentuals. I use all over face color, blush and eye shadow. Warmth is a great summer-time tan enhancer. I use glee as an all over face...gives you a nice dewey look. And I cant live without mineral veil...it seals your makeup all day and doesn't let it fade or melt off
BE is a brand of it's own, not the same as sheer cover. It is made of minerals, powdered very finely. It works very well to cover most skin problems, and it's spf 15, which makes it a good everyday makeup. It also will help calm rosacea and looks wonderful. They have colors to match every skin tone, and their eye makeup is to die for - all sorts of glitters and soft darker tones. Great stuff. I've used it for a while now and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment